Tuesday 28 April 2009

Boing Boing

Oh delicious tomatoes! For breakfast and lunch today I ate them thinly sliced on rye bread. We still have some ripening on our vines but because of the early autumn frosts, these are amongst the last of the season.

Oh dastardly frosts! I'm sure there is a good reason you exist, I just don't know what it is. Rain on the other hand, rain I understand completely.

It has been raining here these last few days, which, although signalling the beginning of the colder weather, also declares the end of the bushfire months. The rain has put a spring in my step so bouncy, I can hardly stand still without boinging up and down with rejoicing.

4 comments:

tiny_danza said...

What's red and invisible?
NO TOMATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina Spielmann said...

Yummy...oh I now have a craving for those tomatoes...!!! Take care

ErickBlack said...

hey do you have plants?

Meg said...

@MagnumLove, I have many plants but no bonsais. I just love the photos of yours.