Tuesday 2 June 2009

The P's Knees

It's been nearly a month since PJ cut his leg with his chainsaw. It has been healing beautifully, though on Sunday evening when Z and I returned from Melbourne, he could barely walk. His kneecap was all swollen and inflamed.

He had to spend last night in the local hospital where they fed him antibiotics intravenously. At dinnertime, Z and I brought in a thermos of chicken soup and an apple cake, which Z decorated with birthday candles. It's not PJ's birthday for another couple of months, but I don't think he cared.

5 comments:

WriterBee said...

Speedy recovery, PJ. And happy early or late birthday too.

tealotus77 said...

A very merry unbirthday to all of you! The sweetness of 7. So divine.
xo
t

Doctor Plog said...

To the rebirth of a happy, healthy leg! xxx

eddy carroll said...

Oh my god! Get better, I wish i could send you some astragalis to take.( its a Lovely photo )

Permapoesis said...

thanks you all. my hospital caper ends today. yippeee! the cake was bonza. my gorgeous meg made my week.