Saturday 9 May 2009

Love Birds

The line next to the fridge is made up of Polaroid photos I have taken with my trusty old Joycam over the last few years. They are mostly of people I have befriended since I moved here, though some are of family members and some are of my dearest of dear old friends.

Falling into this latter category is Dr B and her boyfriend D, who recently announced that they have decided to get married. They live in London but as B is from Melbourne they will be coming back for the celebration later in the year. I can't wait!

Mazel tov love birds! 

2 comments:

WriterBee said...

Yay! Congrats, lovely Dr B. Glad he's making an honest woman of you at last. Hope you'll both be very very happy. xx

Alexi said...

Where did you get your Polaroid film? Can you still buy it where you live?