Saturday 30 August 2008

How to do Words with Things

It's not very often that I see a logo that I really like, but here is one:

(I'm sure some of the appeal has to do with being a writer and my name beginning with M.)

I am off to the Writer's Festival tomorrow and I am most excited. You see, my rather clever boyfriend has written a book with our rather talented friend, Mr O, and they are launching it tomorrow evening at 6pm.

If you're in or around Melbourne, please drop by the Festival Club at ACMI, in Federation Square to help us celebrate the release of this exciting new book into the wilds.

2 comments:

WriterBee said...

I wish I could be there for the launch, Meg, but I'll be here in cold wet windy Mole Creek instead.

WriterBee said...

Hope you two were pleased with how the launch went. The word around here is that it went exceptionally well.