Hot diggity damn, I've been tagged.
Normally this isn't my kind of thing, but seeing as though I was tagged by EC over at (Text)ure and (me)aning, I am thrilled. I mean, how could I refuse a request from someone who hand-knits text messages??
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six others
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.
EC normally blogs text messages she sends and receives on any given day. And so in honour of her, my six unspectacular details are my 6 most recent text messages:
1. G'day Meg, the laundry liquid has come in. Cheers, Fiona Harris, Daylesford Aromatherapy. (FH>M)
2. Directions were perfect!! Thankschyoo! xo (E>M)
3. On my way to Creswick. Much love gorgeous one. (PJ>M)
4. Just saw all your texts. Thank you! At Bee's avoiding the hail. Rainy day and all I want to do is be nude wichoo. (M>PJ)
5. Amazing! Lovely guy. That sort of thing is normal for me. Always happy to help. Ariba! (J>
6. Perhaps Brunswick St and Brunswick St books? (PJ>M)
And so, in the spirit of the exercise, I hereby tag: