Saturday 7 November 2009

We Danced

We danced last night. At Z's school's family disco. There are 17 kids in the whole school, and we like the parents of all of them. Talking with them and dancing with them.

Z was there with his mum and it was an odd feeling for PJ and I to be off duty parents. But I must say, that when I saw Z eating all that chocolate at suppertime, I felt happy that he was going home with his mum and not us.

Can you guess which plate is ours??

Hope you are having a great weekend, too.

8 comments:

Umatji said...

The picture of the hall with the seats at the side took me back!

farmdoc said...

Front right. xxx

Beck said...

Watermelon is fine and dandy but a little bit of something sweet is good for the soul! Go Z!! Looks like a fun night, love the suit too x

Anonymous said...

How much aeroplane travel is that watermelon doing?

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I love his outfit!

Erika&Benji said...

Great pictures. It sounds like a lovely party!

Doily said...

Ha ha! Airoplane miles!!! its always easy to be a cheeky anonomous!
Yup. Im guessing the chococake, i bet you bought it at coles, removed its plastic packaging and added your own glad wrap.... that would be sooo you!
Tee hee.
What a do! I bet the DJ was awesome!
Steph

alana said...

the next all tomorrow's parties will be held in that hall and curated by those kids. tops!